How to Become a CaddieHow to become a Caddie at Nakoma Golf Club
The purpose of a Caddie at Nakoma Golf Club is to help members enjoy their round. Caddying can provide any young person an opportunity to earn money around the game of golf.
- Get those steps in! Walk the course for some low-intensity exercise
- Ensure proper care of the golf course
- Ball finder... on that very rare occasion someone misses the fairway
- Replace divots and rake bunkers
- Clean and wash golf balls
- Provide Yardage distances
Minimum age is 13 (in the current year) to be a Caddie at Nakoma Golf Club
Yes! Complete 3 Mandatory 2023 Caddie training sessions (each session approximately 2 hours).
- Saturday, April 22
- Saturday, April 29
- Saturday, May 6
Pay scales vary, but most caddies are rated Rookie to Honor with a rate of $30 to $40, with a possible tip for a job well done. The busier days for Caddies are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and events.
Are there other Benefits?
Contact any of the following:
Email Assistant Golf Professional, Nakoma Caddie Master Adam Poast
Call the Golf Pro Shop (608) 238-3143