How to Become a CaddieHow to become a Caddie at Nakoma Golf Club
The purpose of a Caddie at Nakoma Golf Club is to help members enjoy their round. Caddying can provide any young person an opportunity to earn money around the game of golf.
- Get those steps in! Walk the course for some low-intensity exercise
- Ensure proper care of the golf course
- Ball finder... on that very rare occasion someone misses the fairway
- Replace divots and rake bunkers
- Clean and wash golf balls
- Provide Yardage distances
Minimum age is 13 (in the current year) to be a Caddie at Nakoma Golf Club
Yes! Complete 3 Mandatory 2023 Caddie training sessions (each session approximately 2 hours).
- Saturday, April 22
- Saturday, April 29
- Saturday, May 6
Pay scales vary, but most caddies are rated Rookie to Honor with a rate of $30 to $40, with a possible tip for a job well done. The busier days for Caddies are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and events.
Are there other Benefits?
Caddies at Nakoma Golf Club also have the opportunity to earn college scholarships through the Nakoma Foundation and the Evans Scholarship
Contact any of the following:
Email Assistant Golf Professional, Nakoma Caddie Master Adam Poast
Call the Golf Pro Shop (608) 238-3143